Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Hours: Shift work between 8am and 8pm Monday - Sunday.
£7.83 per hour | Swindon | Temporary | Full Time / Part Time
Customer Service Consultants:
We are looking for Customer Service Consultants to support our current team. The successful candidate will need to ideally have call centre experience as this role is based on receiving a high volume of Inbound and Outbound calls. Excellent spoken and written English is important for this role and you will need to be able to work to targets both individually and as part of a team. Quality of calls and the quality of information taken on your calls needs to be of the highest standard. Tasks involved in this role may include but are not limited to handling queries, responding to emails, providing helpdesk support and completing ad-hoc tasks. The consultants will rely heavily on a knowledge base to find answers to queries, so consultants need to be quick learners.
Customer service experience
Professional telephone manner
Ability to retain information and learn new processes quickly
Flexibility with hours
Excellent spoken and written English
- Delivering excellent customer service by telephone, email and webchat.
- Providing customer with a solution to their problem while engaging them with the service.
- Achieving set target.
- Quality assessment expectations.
- Taking ownership of leaving relevant notes/updating the systems.
- Handling any additional tasks set by a manager.
- Ability to work across multiple computer systems.
- Respond to emails queries using templates provided by client.
- Experience within Customer Service preferably in a call centre environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Flexible with the ability to think and act fast.
- High level of attention to detail, and analysing information.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and written.
- Having a diplomatic approach to conflict resolution and problem solving.
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment business in regards to this role
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job