This is a Customer Service role based in our Commercial Lending department. It is not a sales position and does not involve working evenings or weekends.
The salary is up to £18,500 plus an annual bonus and an excellent benefits package.
• Conduct competent, polite and professional telephone calls
• Write clear and concise letters to customers
• Manage the day to day requirements of commercial customers throughout the life of their loan
• Multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines and workloads
• Work effectively as an individual without close supervision
• Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn, understand and perform a variety of new tasks
• Show attention to detail, following set procedures and processes
Required skills and experience:
• Experience in a telephone based customer service role
• Excellent letter writing skills
• Excellent telephone and customer service skills
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
• Experience of working to targets and SLAs
• GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and manage repetitive tasks
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job