Customer Service Agent - Swedish speaking
Location: MaltaSalary: €23k (bonus on top)*Relocation Package Offered
IF YOU ARE SEEKING AN EXCITING ROLE AND SOME SUNSHINE PLEASE READ ON..!
Description of role:
We are seeking friendly, passionate and expert Swedish speaking customer service agents with a desire to help us exceed our customer's expectations. A customer service agent plays a critical part in our mission to offer our customers the best gambling experience. This vital position requires a multi-tasker committed to great customer service and comfortable under pressure. Agents communicate with our customers via live chat, telephone and email, and utilize a variety of software tools to resolve technical problems in a fun, friendly and fast paced environment.
The fast-paced environment as a Customer Service Agent means no day is like the next…. To fit the profile we are looking for, you need to be an enthusiastic individual who can maintain a cool and professional approach even in the most stressful situations.
This vacancy is based in our HQ in Malta and offers great opportunities to those who want to kick start their career within a young and dynamic company and work with one of the leading online gaming companies around the world.
- Provide customer service to customers via telephone, Live Chat and e-mails in your native language/s
- Perform outbound calls according to the company policies and corporate values
- Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assisting them in using the various services and products offered.
- Resolve all sorts of technical problems reported by customers
- Handle both written and verbal internal communication, which is in English
- Work in a team, support team members and contribute to a good atmosphere on the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Pleasant personality
- A minimum of at least 1 years' experience in a Customer Service environment
- Can work well under pressure
- Works under minimum supervision
- Apart from your native language Swedish, fluency in English is imperative.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job