An exciting opportunity has become available for our successful client based in Cranswick for a Temporary Customer Service Coordinator on a fixed term contract. The role will be to provide a pro-active customer services role to customers liaising between commercial and forwarding teams. This will lead to greater customer satisfaction and increase repeat business.
Roles and responsibilities
- Help manage all customer queries
- Contact customers in month prior to scheduled delivery date to establish commercial priorities.
- Work with commercial team to resolve delivery blockers before they have a commercial impact on Frontier.
- Work with Credit control to reduce risk of deliveries happening before credit risks are reduced.
- Day to day review of all forward orders.
- Log and analyse non-takers of products through in house systems.
- Log and respond to delivery enquiries to ensure commitments are kept.
- Highlight orders to commercial team which aren’t going to move within contracted period.
- Responding to general communication to and from all internal and external customers.
- Review all outstanding fixings on a weekly basis.
- Review workload on a daily basis to plan work and assess priorities.
- Logging haulage complaints.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure commercial objectives are met.
- Ensure that commercial objectives, customer service levels and logistics are aligned.
- Clear communication of issues that arise with suppliers.
- Raising direct delivery paperwork.
- Supplier purchase checks.
- Liaise with sales team to ensure they are aware of customer requirements.
- Respond to sales team when enquiring about delivery details.
- Ensure requirements are well communicated accurately.
- Maintain customer and sales team requirements ensuring these are not in conflict with supplier contracts.
- Work closely with Logistics team to prioritise customer contact with requirements, stock issues and commercial pressures.
- Strong Customer focus
- Ability to communicate at every level
- Ability to deal confidently with a wide range of people in difficult circumstances
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and the Internet.
- Proven Database Management Skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative, making decisions, managing own workload and time, whilst developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and customers
- Previous experience of working in an administration and/or customer services role.
- Focused on using skills, training and experience to the benefit of the customer.
- Working to put the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Focused on doing the right thing for customers, colleagues and ourselves
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Flexible approach to work and managing changing priorities
- An effective team player
- Solution focused
- Promote equality and diversity through your attitude and behaviour.
If you feel you have the skills and requirements for this poison please apply with an up to date CV or call Leanne Old on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job