Customer Service Administrator
£16,000 - £18,000 ( Monday - Friday 9-5) + excellent pension and childcare vouchers
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join a worldwide manufacturer in Cwmbran. This is a fantastic time to join with the company going from strength to strength. With sales in the tens of billions, this is a 1st class organisation that can offer excellent employee growth and development for the right candidate.
- Have knowledge of Import and Export
- Have experience of SAP and excellent analytical capabilities
- Have excellent customer service skills with an adaptable approach to resolving customer enquiries
- Possess strong numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Have direct experience of customer service in a business to business environment.
- Are knowledgeable in dealing with international shipping documentation
- Have great attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
I'd like to hear from you.
As well as a competitive salary with excellent pension and other employee benefits, this is a rare opportunity to join a highly respected, worldwide company with a 1st class reputation for providing products that improve quality of life and the environment.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to kirsty@ today
- customer service
- processing orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job