Working within a friendly, team-orientated environment, the Customer Services Administrator will assist with the daily routines within the Customer Services Department, providing support to the Customer Services team, ensuring that an excellent standard of serviced is provided and maintained.
Some duties will include:
* Taking inbound calls, providing an after sales service, ensuring clients are happy and providing excellent customer service
* Responding to emails
* Sustain a positive team environment, displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team
* Participate and contribute to relevant operations meetings.
* Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Customer Service function
* General administrative support
You will have:
* Previous face to face and telephone customer service experience - essential
* Demonstrable experience of successful change management and / or application of continuous
* Administration experience
* Ability to manage different tasks in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
* Highly proficient in the use of IT software and systems. ie Microsoft Office
* High levels of honesty and integrity
* Positive/ "Can Do" attitude
* Good commercial acumen
This is a full time, 12 month fixed term contract to start in March. Please note you must be able to commit to full duration of the contract.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
- customer service
- inbound calls
- after sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job