Job Title – Customer Service Account Manager
Location – Bardon, Leicestershire
Salary – Dependant on experience
Innotech Digital & Display are a leading name within the Large Format Printing trade and the Visual Communications sector.
With our roots firmly established in the print and paper industries since 1932, Innotech continues to build successfully on over seven decades of knowledge and experience, having the ability to evolve proactively in this rapidly developing sector. We are a completely independent, innovative and progressive business driven by a passionate customer focused ethos.
This is an office-based position, working in a busy Customer Service Team. You will be responsible for processing orders, answering client queries and liaising with the external Regional Sales Managers. This role will also involve supporting the Regional Sales Managers assisting them with in-house duties, quotes and administration in order to manage the portfolio of customer accounts, generating new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Be the happy and positive first point of contact for customers when contacting the company
- Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, processing orders, providing information, and resolving queries, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients, building long term relationships;
- Provide administration support to the Regional Sales Managers
- Create accurate and proficient quotations for clients
- Actively responding to all inbound calls and sales requests within specified timeframe promoting our positive “can do” culture and service-orientated brand
- Answer inbound calls professionally, with ability to cross-sell and up-sell as needed.
- Regular reporting on given KPIs
- To manage your own workload and support other team members where necessary.
- Experience in an administrative role
- Experience of working in a similar sales environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft office computer packages
- Be able to communicate with our clients professionally and confidently
- Be customer focused and ensure our customer always comes first
- Be able to action a plan under pressure
- Be adaptive and flexible to meet demands of customer
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to prioritise your own work and that of others to ensure tasks are completed on time and customers dealt with promptly
- Able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- To be able to keep information confidential
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
By applying for this vacancy you are giving consent for us to submit your application for this vacancy.
The client will be reviewing and short listing for this vacancy and will make contact directly in due course.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'