A wonderful opportunity to join an organisation that puts the needs of their customers to the forefront This opportunity is a great blend of customer service and resolution of complaints and more complex queries.
Your time will be divided between dealing directly with customers and investigating their concerns. The aim would be to reach a fair outcome, balancing customer needs and business considerations. You will undertake fair, consistent, prompt and thorough investigations in accordance with the company Operations guidance and FCA complaint handling rule.
We need enthusiastic, empathetic individual who are able to bring a host of skills and abilities to this role, from relaying difficult decisions back to customers, and building rapport with internal and external stakeholders,
This is a fantastic role for an individual who really likes the nitty gritty of being able to analyse and investigate complaints.
- Taking ownership of caseload and liaising with internal and external stakeholders / partners including the Financial Ombudsman where appropriate
- Reviewing information and evidence from internal/external sources and from the customer in order to make a balanced judgement / decision
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders / partners in order to reach appropriate solutions ensuring fair outcome for customers
- Managing workload by accurately reporting and logging all actions through complaint software in order to support root cause analysis work and regulatory reporting requirements
- Managing high volume workloads and prioritising accordingly
This is a permanent opportunity working in South East London ( SE1 ) working
hours per week Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £31,000.00 /year
- Complaint Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job