Customer Service Administrator
Due to the success of the company, they are expanding the team and now require a talented individual to join their Customer Service Team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to the UK Trade and Rest of the World Trade Dealers.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including Mathematics and English
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a fast-paced customer focused operation
- Experience of using a computer-based ERP system
- Ideally have experience operating in both BTC and BTB
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Excellent telephone manner and verbal/written skills
- Must be fluent in English - a second language beneficial
Duties to include:
- Assisting with timely and proactive daily sales order processing for UK/ROW sales team and Trade Dealers, tracking progress via close liaison with internal teams and overseas manufacturing
- Ensuring all customer issues are dealt with in a timely manner, providing acceptable resolution via close liaison with internal departments
- Weekly preparation of pre-install customer information packs for UK
- Responsible for calling UK customers prior to installation and post installation - recording detail taken and thereafter liaising with internal teams as required
- First point of contact for all in-bound calls and distribution there of
- Main point of contact for all Dealer requests for training, working in close cooperation with training scheduler
- Managing all requests, enquiries and administrative tasks through to successful completion
- Any other duties, to meet the business needs, as and when required
You need to be:
- Enthusiastic, confident and proactive, with a desire to achieve results and deliver high levels of customer service
- Collaborative, customer-focused team player
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle and plan changing priorities across a busy and varied workload
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to build strong business relationships
- Proactive and flexible in approach to work
- Trustworthy, reliable and well presented
- Excellent communicator
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to apply.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'