COSHH Technical Advisor
Our client is an international manufacturer, who are undergoing an expansion due to investing heavily in their site in the North East. They are recruiting an additional HSE Officer to support the management systems throughout their growth.
Reporting to the HSE Manager, the HSE officer will be responsible for:
- The management of COSHH sheets accessible and suitable for all departments for COSHH assessment.
- Product validation to determine occupational exposure and potential health issues.
- Overseeing the correct procedures are adhered to during the installation of new machinery.
- Making sure the SOP's are up to date.
- Internal auditing of compliance with UK and EU environmental and waste management regulation.
The successful candidate must have:
- HSE experience in a manufacturing environment.
- NEBOSH General Certificate (minimum).
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a HSE team to develop the management systems and COSHH assessments of a fast-expanding innovative business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"