Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Finance Manager based in Cambridge. The role is for the very successful team of a highly regarded firm of Chartered Accountants.
This is a superb opportunity for an established Corporate Finance specialist to develop their career in a very successful environment, alongside one of the most renowned CF Partners in the region, and offering superb career development opportunity to Director level and beyond.
The position involves:
- Managing a diverse range of CF assignments.
- Ability to undertake transactions in the £1m to £30m arena Undertaking deal leader role and managing transactions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scope and create integrated financial forecasts and models Ability to comment on financial viability of plans Profile:
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to demonstrate an extensive depth of technical knowledge Fantastic client handling and communication skills generally.
- Skills in leading and facilitating discussions between individuals and groups within a client or the firm.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other service lines such as Tax and Audit/Accounts teams
- Ability to manage the commercial relationships with clients ACA or equivalent or with Corporate Finance qualification
- That they are self motivated and driven and willing to contribute in a wider capacity within the practice, as a key individual and role model internally
Rutherford Briant specialise in Accountancy and Finance roles across Cambridgeshire, Essex and East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job