Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Finance Manager based in Cambridge. The role is for the very successful team of a highly regarded firm of Chartered Accountants.
This is a superb opportunity for an established Corporate Finance specialist to develop their career in a very successful environment, alongside one of the most renowned CF Partners in the region, and offering superb career development opportunity to Director level and beyond.
The position involves:
- Managing a diverse range of CF assignments.
- Ability to undertake transactions in the £1m to £30m arena Undertaking deal leader role and managing transactions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scope and create integrated financial forecasts and models Ability to comment on financial viability of plans Profile:
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to demonstrate an extensive depth of technical knowledge Fantastic client handling and communication skills generally.
- Skills in leading and facilitating discussions between individuals and groups within a client or the firm.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other service lines such as Tax and Audit/Accounts teams
- Ability to manage the commercial relationships with clients ACA or equivalent or with Corporate Finance qualification
- That they are self motivated and driven and willing to contribute in a wider capacity within the practice, as a key individual and role model internally
Rutherford Briant specialise in Accountancy and Finance roles across Cambridgeshire, Essex and East Anglia.