Copywriter FINTECH, Financial Markets
Growing and expanding Fintech group based in the City of London have a newly created requirement for a highly skilled Copywriter.
Essential core skills and experience required before application:
- Bachelor’s degree journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- 5+ years professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work (Financial Sector)
- Exceptional writing, proofreading and research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Social media or content marketing experience
- Experience with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
As a member of this marketing team, the copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, video, and cover social media). Working closely with different teams across the business, you will develop a strong understanding of their specific industry, their clients, propositions, messaging, branding, and marketing goals. The successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style who can pen both internal and market-facing documents whilst reflecting my client’s tone.
Day to day duties:
- Research and understand target audiences through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit and proofread content for a range of corporate marketing and internal and external communications materials including marketing campaigns, thought leadership, white papers, sales collateral, RFPs, intranet posts
- Write high-engagement content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Collaborate with other teams such as Communications, Product and Sales to deliver content tailored to specific needs and audiences
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Use SEO principles to maximise copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Market research
- Competitive intelligence relating to competitor content
- Adobe Acrobat
- Content Marketing
- Subject Matter Experts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'