Copywriter - £30k
You will be joining one of the most respected organisations in the UK that operates on both a national and global level. They are responsible for large scale product manufacturing and visitor experiences, and are renowned for their impressive history which is almost impossible to beat in length and quality.
Because of significant growth and rising demand, the opportunity for a creative and experienced copywriter has arisen. You will create compelling copy for their wide range of products and services, that are produced both digitally ad physically.
- Producing copy that is interesting and noteworthy to drive awareness, curiosity, engagement, and ultimately convert sales
- Write complete copy bibles that meet the product brief, fit the story and delight customers
- Work with the in house creative team, external experts to research, develop and present headline stories to the editorial team
- Create word-class product packaging, advertising, direct mail and online sales collateral
Skills & Experience
- Experience producing succinct and engaging copy to complement the desired call to actions across the customer journey
- Track record of producing compelling copy particularly for sales or product communications
- Proven ability to produce succinct and engaging copy
- Minimum degree qualified, preferably in Journalism, English, Content, Social Media or a related area
- Proficient with all Microsoft business software and Adobe Acrobat
- Work for one of the most well regarded organisations in the UK
- Upper quartile pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday per year
- Onsite gym, parking and canteen facilities
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Shannon Barlow at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
- Copy Editing
- Promotional Copy
- Marketing Copy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'