£22,000 - £28,000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Copywriter to join one of the fastest growing cruise companies based in Swindon.
This role would suit someone who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and is looking to take their next step in content marketing. We’re looking for someone who’s creative, organised and can work under pressure and to tight deadlines. If you’ve got an interest in travel, that’s a bonus too!
- Producing copy for print, online and digital communications
- Writing for our Dubai, South Africa and Australia websites and adjusting tone of voice accordingly
- Providing ideas and input for a weekly content calendar
- Creating blogs and website content
- Working closely with colleagues in the Marketing and Product teams to produce content in line with the marketing plan
- Proven content and copywriting experience, preferably with a portfolio of your own work to demonstrate
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or above preferably in an English or Journalism-related degree
- Ability to produce quality copy to tight deadlines in a reactive and high pressured environment
- Immaculate proof reading and editing skills
- Outstanding grammatical skills
- Good sense of initiative, highly organised and creative
- Excellent research skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Experience using Facebook and Twitter in a professional capacity
- Experience using CMS systems
- Interest in the travel industry and travel experience
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job