Complex Case Handler Required
Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our client who is the UKs largest independent commercial vehicle service organisation. Our client is looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their vibrant and growing teams at their Castle Donnington site.
Hours - Between 8am - 6pm - 40 hours per week
Role of a complex case handler
To deliver exceptional customer service while coordinating the complete Work Flow Process from customer request to invoicing. Assigning engineers to jobs in the most efficient manner, while keeping customers informed of the progress through the time of any jobs assigned to you via multiple communication streams. Processing invoicing via work packages. Continually measuring customer experience's.
More About The Role
· Dealing with all customers relating to repairs that were not 1st time fixes
· Prioritising work flow to maximise time efficiency, to meet productivity & quality targets
· Deliver exceptional customer communication, update progress throughout the life of a job assigned to the CSC. Manage each job from first call to invoice for all first time fix jobs.
· Log all jobs coming in and manage through the companies system
· Add job to MaxOptra to effectively plan and use company resources to achieve highest possible productivity versus cost ratio. Wherever possible ensuring we minimise the use of overtime. When the necessary use of overtime is required to ensure these costs are fully rechargeable
· Escalate Complex Cases to the supervisor where relevant
· Updating system records when engaging with customers
· Highlighting any potential new sales opportunities through the appropriate sales channels
· Operate within assigned KPIs
· To plan & ensure the carrying out of work that is pre-planned such as service events
· Proactively maintain customer /contract planning job schedules.
· To effectively communicate and update customers to ensure the optimum customer experience is delivered
· Raise or escalate any invoice or customer query to supervisor or invoicing coordinator
· Minimum of 2 years in customer services related role.
· Job and resource planning experience
· Experience of working with planning systems
· Previous fleet or automotive customer contact (desirable but not essential)
· Invoicing experience (desirable but not essential)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· IT literature using Microsoft office
· Knowledge of Kerridge
· Knowledge of MaxOptra or similar planning tool
· Proven track record of proactive problem solving
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, using calls, email, social media
· Numerate, literate, methodical, systematic
· Attention to detail and target driven
· Customer Service Skills & Relationship building skills, recognising both internal and external customers
· Punctuality and efficiency, with a flexible and positive approach to work
· Strong teamwork ethic
· Can do attitude
· Flexible attitude
If you have the above skills and experience and can commit to the working hours then we would like to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job