Kelly services are excited to be working with a leading Cloud Data Services company that is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join their team immediately. They are looking for a someone who is curious, analytical and a wizz on excel!
Working within a close knit team of 3, you will be responsible for the implementation and administration of sales compensation programs for designated sales teams onsite. You will be supporting between 200-400 workers across many different roles and management levels.
You will be following procedures already in place on site however due to the nature of the role there may be the exceptional scenario that will call for a review of these procedures and making changes where needed.
You will be reporting in the EMEA sales manager who has a hands on management style ensuring you are supported at all times.
Although this a large international company, they really have mastered the 'family' feel within their organization, this is a plus when you are required communicate compensation program recommendations and decisions to senior sales managers.
They are looking for a candidate to join their team immediately with the following skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- In depth knowledge of sales compensation plan design, principle and best practices
- Independent, self-starter, ability to partner with all business levels to make decisions and deliver on solutions
- Hard working and diligent personality with strong attention to details
- Strong people orientation with great interpersonal skills needed to support dynamic sales teams
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience in developing programs and processes than directly create customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ability to work collaboratively, and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert, within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Creative approach to problem solving
For a full job Description or a confidential chat, please get in touch with Jazmin on
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer for all jobs, and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to these jobs.
#Compensation Analyst #london #HR #immediatestart #jobs #uxbridge
Compensation Analyst - Uxbridge - Assignment Length: Until 31st Jul 18 - £13-15 Per Hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job