Commercial Vehicles General Manager
Our Client is a franchised commercial vehicle dealership / distributor based in the Middle East; they have an immediate and fantastic opportunity available as Commercial Vehicle General Manager to join their team.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have full P&L responsibility
- Provide leadership, maximising opportunities
- Identify and delivering new business opportunities, to further establish and grow the organisation's reach and profile within the local and wider GCC community
- Leading on new business opportunities including the production and submission of tenders
- Ensuring the business meets the delivery outcomes and financial & operational performance standards
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality services that meet the contractual requirements of the manufacturers and stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with the leadership team to deliver on the strategic and operational objectives
Who we're looking for
- To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record of planning, executing, and delivering operational sales, after sales and marketing strategies.
- You will come with a flexible mind-set.
- Experience of managing a successful franchised commercial vehicle dealership / distributor is a must, as are core leadership and managerial skills.
- You will inspire confidence, be resilient and persistent, and have a natural empathy with a customer mind-set.
- In addition to being emotionally intelligent, results-oriented and entrepreneurial, you will be intellectually robust and passionate about growing the business and your team.
- Experience of tenders, contracts and working with government and specialist body builders is essential as to are excellent employer and manufacturer references.
What's on offer
Tax-free package consisting of a base salary GBP £100,200 to £105,000 per annum with an on-target earnings potential of GBP £165,000 plus housing allowance, company car, annual air ticket, healthcare and school fees contribution
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format
- General Manager
- Middle East
- Commercial Vehicles
- Body Builder
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"