Commercial Property Paralegal
Commercial Property Paralegal - Cathedral Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to join a prestigious, internationally recognised law firm in Taunton. Experience within Commercial Property is not essential but experience working within a legal environment is desirable. The ideal candidate will be a law graduate with an LPC qualification. Your role will be to deal professionally and efficiently with a wide range of commercial property work under supervision of a solicitor.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Making searches and enquiries
- Drafting a range of property contracts, titles etc.
- Making requisitions and investigations into title
- Liaising with lenders
- Completing commercial property transactions
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Education to degree level or extensive work-based experience
- IT skills and the ability to use case management software
- Experience in a commercial legal environment would be preferable
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet targets
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively within a team
The role will pay a competitive salary depending on experience. The position would be ideal for a law graduate who may have completed the LPC looking to take a step into an exciting and prestigious law firm.
Keywords: Commercial Property, Property, Real Estate, Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Graduate, Law, LLB, LPC, Law Graduate, Fee Earner, Entry Level Law, Jobs in Taunton, Taunton Jobs, Jobs in Somerset, Somerset Jobs
- Law Firm
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'