An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join our ever-growing Commercial Property Team based in Leeds City Centre.
About the role
To work within the commercial property team, effectively and efficiently assisting the commercial property fee earners. You will be responsible for administrative tasks, some file inception and some post completion work as well as assisting on and running your own files with the support of the senior solicitors. You will play a valuable role in the delivery and development of our commercial property services whist adhering to company processes and targets.
About Optima Legal
Optima Legal is a fully regulated law firm that enjoys a successful 30 year track record of providing the UKs leading financial services organisations and corporate institutions with a range of customer focused legal services.
Part of Capita plc, Optima Legal successfully combine over 30 years’ experience as a trusted law firm with the operational expertise of the UK’s leading technology-enabled business process outsourcing provider.
Optima Legal has an exciting growth agenda for 2018 and beyond, with a dynamic new service strategy now in place and new substantial client contracts already secured.
Your skills and experience
- Graduate Experience is desirable
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages inc. word, excel & outlook
- Calm under pressure
- Able to display a clear and articulate communication style when interacting with clients and colleagues, adapting their style as appropriate to the situation
- Take ownership and responsibility for personal performance targets and development
- Professional and polite manner
- Ability to use own imitative
- Contributing to a positive team environment
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Prioritise own activity and methodical in carrying out work
What’s in it for you?
At Optima Legal, training and development aren’t optional extras, they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognise your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a good basic salary, we also give you 23 days holiday (rising to 27 days with service), company pension scheme, child care vouchers, share save scheme, additional life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by emailing your CV to recruitment @optimalegal.co.uk or applying online.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job