Commercial Account Handler - Birmingham
A regional Insurance Brokers in Birmingham are looking to add a Commercial Account Handler to their growing team. Within this role you will deal with a variety of SME business where you will be expected to provide an excellent level of service to all your clients. The business has gone through a sustained period of growth and as such this is an exciting time to join the business as you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills and develop your career.
What we can offer
- £20-24k based on experience
- 25 (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- You will provide an excellent level of service to SME clients
- Handle new business enquiries from clients alongside the Account Executive
- Process renewals and MTA's
- Attend meetings with Account Executives as and when required
- Maintain strong retention rates
Experience / Skills Required
- Experience of working within Commercial Insurance as an Account Handler/Broker
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Progression towards CII qualifications would be beneficial, but not essential
For more information on this position or any other roles please contact James Atkinson at SearchBI on .
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Handler
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'