Maidstone - Up to £32,000
Our client are a UK leading insurance broker based prestigious Maidstone offices, they a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial/Corporate Account Handler to join their expanding, dynamic team. We require the successful candidate to support a team of eight Account Executives with the management of all combined insurance queries from our Commercial/Corporate clients.
The successful candidate will be offered a role which offers superb career progression, study support and a fantastic, industry leading employee benefits package.
- To work with Commercial/Corporate clients in order to provide a smooth account handling service
- Manage combined insurance queries, including renewal negotiations, re-broking, invoicing, risk assessment, mid-term adjustments, etc.
- Manage diverse multi-class such as commercial combined, professional indemnity, motor fleet, travel/personal accident, construction, marine, cyber liability, management liability, excess layers etc.
- Respond to all queries in a timely, positive and professional manner.
- Build excellent and personable rapports with clients
- Offering suggestions for further business growth throughout client accounts
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years minimum experience within a Commercial/Corporate account handler role
- Comfortable dealing with multiple queries from a diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- A team player and a hard worker
What They Can Offer You:
- An industry leading package, including a strong salary and a long list of employee benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday
- Company car offers/allowances
- Life Assurance
- Company pension contribution
- Medical cover
- Much more.
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Handlers
- Commercial Combined
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'