Client Service Manager role within rapidly growing Investment Platform Company.
Permanent position in exciting organisation based in the heart of the City.
My client provides investment administration services to institutional pension schemes, working closely with pension advisers and fund managers. The business has experienced substantial growth over the last 3 years with assets under administration currently c£12billion, and they are now looking to hire an experienced Client Service Manager.
The Client Services team (CST) sits between the Client Relationship Managers (CRM's) and the functional teams within the Investment Operations business. The CST works closely with the CRM's to ensure that the service needs of their clients are understood and supported internally within the business.
- Support the development of strategic relationships with clients, monitoring current service levels as well as supporting further business development opportunities with those clients.
- Create and maintain a positive and professional environment that motivates fellow team members.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables e.g. quarterly reports, fund factsheets, performance, audit requests etc.
- Manage the client journey from the receipt of the initial application to issuing the policy documentation to supporting daily business as usual.
- Ownership of client escalations and seeing them through to resolution.
- Attend client service meetings and following up resultant actions.
- Monitor daily, monthly and annual client SLA's and produce service reports for clients.
- Co-ordinate/support quarterly CRM reviews of whole of business services.
- Deliver dedicated support for client driven initiatives, taking the lead on projects and engaging the relevant client teams to deliver against project objectives.
- Support the provision of appropriate frameworks and controls to ensure adherence to all CST procedures and policies
- Must have worked in a client facing support function for a minimum of 5 years, ideally within an investment operations environment
- Own issues and resolution plans through to conclusion - troubleshooting skills
- Escalation management and understanding, both to the client and internally to the business
- High-level of collaboration with internal teams
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Able to manage increasing levels of responsibilities, deadlines and client/partner relationships.
- Excellent communications skills - written & verbal
- Strong passion and drive for client service through technology
- Previous exposure in a client service environment working with institutional pension schemes and pension advisers
Salary in the range of £40k.
Excellent benefits package