Client Relationship Manager
The successful client relationship manager will ensure the efficient progression of sales through to completion. You will also be ensuring that there is regular communication between all parties concerned and manager all aspects of branch admin to ensure the smooth running of all office procedures.
Duties of the successful Client Relationship Manager / Sales Support / CRM will include:
- Contacting parties involved in the sale and ensuring regular communication between parties and note down findings and conversations
- Checking the chain and progressing sales through to completion
- Deal with any problems arising from sales and following up with this
- Report back to the branch manager on sales reaching completion or any sales problems
- Diarise the sales so that checks can be kept running
- Maintain sales files
- Qualify sales before they are submitted
- Other Duties
It can be a moving experience working at Andrews. Every day we meet people who are buying, selling or renting and it’s a very important time in their lives. Our job is to make the process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible and guide them every step of the way. We’ve been doing that since we started over 60 years ago and we’ve now grown to having over 80 high street branches.
You’ll need to be happy working in a fast-moving environment and have the energy and drive to get the job done whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service. As a customer relationship manager you will need good communication skills and good IT skills. The successful candidate will have experience in a client relationship manager or sales support role.
We look after our people as well as we look after our customers. If you are successful with us you will be offered an attractive benefits package to include:
- Inspirational training
- Exciting career opportunities - (we have good internal progression rates)
- Other fantastic benefits including discounts on our benefits site
This is a fantastic opportunity so please apply today. We have our vacancies on a rolling basis. So don't delay, apply today!
- Communication Skills
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job