Following exciting developments and growth within the business we are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join the Operations team. You will report to the Head of Client Success, and will work alongside the Operations teams. You will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary,plus benefits.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK & International locations and supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
The main purpose of this Client Relationship Manager role is to work closely with external customers as well as the internal team of Senior Management, Administrators and the Warehouse Operations Department. The role includes the management of one or more accounts and all associated processes across all functions. As well as maintaining relationships, positioning Advanced as the preferred provider with their client(s) and ensuring that Advanced maintain a long standing professional relationship and fosters a true partnership approach.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of our Client Relationship Manager;
- Positioning Advanced as the preferred provider within their portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring Advanced maintains a long standing professional relationship with each customer within the portfolio.
- Daily, weekly and monthly KPI reporting and preparation.
- Developing the relationship with the clients at all levels including senior management, and contract owners.
- Attending review meetings with contract owners and presentations to corporate customer and internal executive board.
- Managing the contract to ensure that Advanced is meeting all commercial and service level agreements the client requires and that the client is meeting their commitments to Advanced.
- Managing clients through negotiation and consultancy.
- Conducting timely account reviews.
- Implementing account development and business plans.
- Raising Advanced’s profile within client organisations to maximise business opportunity and bookings.
- Reviewing department resource and ensuring optimal resource utilisation and productivity to ensure departmental capacity and flexibility and to maintain operational effectiveness always.
- Identify training and development needs for the team.
- Effectively recruit, manage and develop new members of the team
- Ensure company policies are communicated, applied and enforced.
To become our Client Relationship Manager you should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to develop strong and lasting commercial relationships at all levels.
- Excellent numeracy / analytical skills, organisational, planning and motivational skills
- High Achievement Drive
- Creates a dynamic and high-performance work place environment
- Develops others through coaching interventions
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
- Experience of working in either garment processing or tier 1 retail customer services.
- Good Leadership knowledge
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of working in a Transport background is preferred
- IT literate (Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office)
- Related high-level degree is desirable
The closing date for this role is planned for 20th February 2018 however may close sooner should suitable applicants be received.
If you think you are the right candidate for our Client Relationship Manager role then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job