Client Portfolio Executive
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full-scale retirement solutions provider. We are committed to acquiring, developing and holding - for the long-term - a range of financial services businesses in the UK and internationally. As an investor we look for wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in concert with other assets in our portfolio.
We look for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth, a proven presence in their chosen market segments, strong people with the right values, and most importantly that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
Our approach centres on four primary enablers: our expertise, access to leading technology, focus on consumers, and capital. More than anything, we build safe and recurring value for all of our stakeholders, customers, partners, employees and shareholders.
This role will be working within the Rowanmoor Executive Pensions Limited entity, which forms part of the Embark Group.
In your role as Client Portfolio Executive in Salisbury, you will be working within a team in accordance with standards and controls for the specific member-directed pension scheme, ensuring clients are provided with a personal, portfolio based service and a high level of customer care.
Administrators are responsible for managing the client relationship for a portfolio of schemes and all aspects of pensions administration from processing new applications through to drawdown/payment of death benefits.
Once trained you will be responsible for providing a full pension administration service for your own portfolio of clients. In this fast-paced environment your duties will include:
- Arranging the establishment of new pension schemes
- Dealing with a wide variety of permitted investments
- Agreeing and paying pension benefits
- Liaising directly with clients and their professional advisers
- Filing reports with HM Revenue & Customs as required
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The 'DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- Experience in SIPP administration is desirable but not essential
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English grade C or equivalent
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience of administering member-directed pension schemes
- Proven administration skills with the ability to able to work in an organised systematic manner
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Applications
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills, with the ability to structure communication to meet the needs of the client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job