Working as part of a multi skilled broking team and under instruction of client directors, to support strategic and global client relationships as well as ownership of own portfolio of clients.
Interacting with Clients, Insurers and colleagues on day to day policy management including:
- Managing credit limit process (applications, follow up, providing feedback to clients)
- Supporting clients on reporting of overdue buyers and liaising with insurers
- Assisting with claims submissions and claims’ broking process
- Negotiation of policy wordings with insurers and ensuring timely delivery of accurate policy documentation
- Management and monitoring of activity logs where required
- Providing clients with training and guidance on policy terms and conditions
- Gathering and analysing policy and market data, producing reports and presentations
Managing policy renewals within own portfolio and supporting client directors on renewal process for strategic accounts. Gathering and analysing relative statistical detail, submissions to market, chasing insurers for indications of cover, presenting terms and preparation of renewal reports.
Preparation for, and attendance of, client and insurer meetings/conference calls plus timely follow up of meeting notes and actions
Providing advice to clients on market developments and share knowledge of market trends to enhance the overall value proposition
Introducing and supporting team on new business opportunities to achieve individual new business target
Liaising with colleagues across the Aon global network on Global Client programmes
As a Client Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Experience of credit insurance, credit management or related sector would be of advantage but not essential.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office and IT systems
- Credit Insurance
- Insurance Policies
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Invoice Discounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'