Bradley Stoke, Bristol - RAC - Contact Centre Case Handler - Fixed Term Contract
Our client, RAC, is currently recruiting for Case Handlers to join their Head Office Department to work on a brand new project. The Case Handler will assist in delivering a full end-to-end contact and remediation programme to the company's members.
The Case Handler's main responsibility is to engage with and manage member's cases, ensuring to supply a satisfying service.
Case Handler Duties:
- Recording case outcome using the Project Case Handling System
- Answering inbound customer calls and outbound calls to RAC members regarding their case
- Processing appropriate remediation, whilst adhering to company policies
- Log all member complaints, ensuring to comply to complaint procedures
- Managing member data through various recording system
- Previous complaints/ escalation/ case handling experience
- Strong previous experience of using and following a call script
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ensuring to present a warm and friendly nature
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- IT literate - Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail
- Using own initiative
- Great listening skills
If you are interest in this role, please contact Jodie at Red Recruitment on
Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Position: Case Handler
Salary: £16,500 - £24,000 DOE
Type: Fixed Term Contract
- call centre
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'