Macildowie is currently recruiting an incredibly exciting Buyer position based in Northampton. You will be responsible for delivering and managing a fully integrated procurement service and providing savings, value for money and customer focused products to your client.
* Category management of all products within the contract
* Tendering of products
* Supplier and contract management
* Market analysis to ensure understanding of products, suppliers and trends
* Category strategy
* Contribute to review and implementation of policies and procedures
* Stakeholder management
* Management of small-scale projects
* Experience within purchasing and supply chain
* Low cost country sourcing
* Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships
* CIPS/MCIPS (Desirable)
* Ability to meet project deadlines and KPI's
* Strong Microsoft skills including Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a customer focused procurement team, with excellent career prospects for those who demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiastic work ethic. If you meet the criteria above, please apply as a matter of urgency!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.