Our client is an authorised dealer & distributor of construction equipment, power systems and material handling equipment. They have a presence in nine countries spread over three continents providing customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of local markets.
They are looking for Business Development Representative to join their team to effectively identify and develop new business. The individual will use the existing data base to grow and generate sales. Managing between 1000 to 2000 accounts, they will be expected to deliver sales revenue targets through the sale of the company’s different products.
- Lead management. To process all leads that are assigned within 24 hours of receipt using correct outcome codes.
- Ensure that accounts are created, and all opportunities recorded in Salesforce.com when appropriate.
- Working with established customers to build business relationships and ensure all aspects of their account in managed, including debt control.
- Ensure that contact details are up to date with telephone numbers and company information.
- Customer calls are planned daily in batches to ensure full engagement with key decision makers
- Ensures that an average of 4500 seconds per day (75 minutes) of talk time on the phone with customers
- Telephone sales of lead generation
- Developing new accounts/customers
- Managing customer accounts
- Ability to close sales
- Ability to calculate profitability & margin
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Relevant product experience
- 2 - 3 years sales experience including proactive telephone selling
- Technical understanding in the heavy machinery and/or power systems sectors
- Salesforce or CRM
- Business Development
- New Clients
- New Business Generation
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'