Business Development Manager
Bringing brands to life!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a company who specialise in providing cutting edge Exhibition Solutions for their clients across the UK and Internationally. They offer strategic in-house delivery across design, production, show support and life-cycle management and have over 25 years’ experience of working with all sizes of organisation. Due to continued growth they are looking for a sales professional to join them in the role of Business Development Manager. The successful applicant will be generating new business within existing and new markets.
The role is offered with an attractive package which includes an uncapped bonus scheme and company car.
The role will cover the whole of the UK and overseas travel will be a part of the role. The successful candidate will be centrally located in commutable distance to the Head Office which is based in the Midlands.
• Create and develop relationships with potential new clients with a view to meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
• Develop business and generate new leads
• Develop and manage strategies to ensure growth in business
• Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships
• Set up and attend meetings
• Understand the motivations and needs of the client
• Effectively manage client needs, expectations and satisfaction
• Maintain good working relationships within the team and other departments
Skills and experience:
• Good knowledge of the exhibition industry, either from a client or a marketing/sales perspective
• A proven track record of sales or related experience
• A background in the health/pharmaceutical markets would be an advantage
• A self-starter who is capable of preparing a sales campaign and building a pipeline of sales
• Approachable, personable and very presentable
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Works well as part of a team but can also use own initiative
• Exceptional communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with a negotiable salary, uncapped commission scheme and an attractive package! Apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'