Job Title: Business Development Manager (corporate energy procurement)
Location: Home / Field based
Salary: £45,000k DOE + commission + car allowance
Are you a driven Business Development Manager with 3+ years’ experience who is used to consultative selling? If so, a Leading energy broker is looking for a Business Development Manager to sell energy procurement to large multi-site corporate organisations with a high utility spend. You will be selling gas, electricity, water as well as additional energy services. So, if you have previous experience of selling in energy procurement and energy services in the mid-market space, this Business Development role could be for you!!!
- Structured/targeted approach to business development in a specified geographic location.
- Devising sales plans using consultative selling techniques to find effective solutions for clients.
- Compiling and delivering winning sales presentations and proposals and following up to closure.
- Responding efficiently to all sales enquiries and allocated sales leads.
- Ensure commercial controls are adhered to and that risks are identified at an early stage.
- Main point of contact for all clients and answer queries, to deliver client satisfaction.
- Ensuring client retention through development of additional product and services.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- MI detailing all sales, financial performance with feedback on end users and competitors.
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (Desirable)
- 3+ years’ in a direct Sales/Business Development role, preferably a B2B energy sales role
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker that can interpret the needs of the client and deliver a targeted solution
- Detail oriented with strong organisation and completion skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work under own initiative
- MS Office skills and CRM experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job