Would you like to work for an awarding winning international software house delivering artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to an impressive client base? Due to continued growth and extremely exciting times for our client, we are now seeking a Business Development Executive to join their existing business development team. This is not a tele sales role and you will be involved in delivering and executing several targeted campaigns.
The newly appointed Business Development Executive will be joining a dedicated business development team and be responsible for the development, deployment and evolution of the supply chain automation platform; you will be generating new commercial development opportunities through networking from existing data, marketing campaigns and leads; you will also be responsible for strengthening existing relationships and work closely with marketing to ensure they are delivering appropriate business development accessories.
We are seeking a bright, driven and passionate individual with a strong interest in IT, sales and the FMCG market. If you would relish the opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking software house and love to sell, then you will be well suited here. With an exciting road map for their SaaS products this is an opportunity not to be missed if you are looking to pursue a career in technology sales.
- Researching, identifying and generating new leads and new commercial markets from existing data and marketing campaigns
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching new products and services. Contacting existing clients to inform them of new developments in the company's products
- Liaising with the sales and marketing departments in order to identify sales goals and deliver accordingly
ROLE: Business Development Executive - Software Sales
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 + Commission
BENEFITS: Diverse working environment, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), enrolment onto pension scheme, competitive life insurance, vibrant tech community
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- An interest and passion for pursuing a career within technology sales
- The ability to generate new leads and research new prospects
- The ability to discuss new opportunities with prospect clients and the challenges they are facing in the current market - intelligent conversations
- Driven, passionate and excited by selling
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Creative talents and the ability to solve problems
- Excellent prioritisation, time management and organisation
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile
Please contact Tracy at Synchro to explore this exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch shortly.
Keywords: Sales advisor, sales manager, sales team lead, sales person, sales consultant, sales representative, business development, business development executive, IT sales, sales executive, IT sales executive, IT sales account manager, IT sales support, IT business development, IT sales business development, business development officer, IT service manager, new business development
Location: Commutable from: Oxford, Didcot, Wantage, Newbury, Reading, Faringdon, Witney, Malborough, Aylesbury, Bicester, Slough, Burford, Abingdon, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington spa, Warwick, Henley-in-Arden, Stratford Upon Avon, Banbury, Redditch, West Midlands, Midlands,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'