Do you have 5-10 years experience in a leading, multinational software organisation, with proven ability developing profitable senior relationships (C-Level) within large multi-national enterprises?
If you want the opportunity to be a part of the growth of one of today's fast and exciting spend management technology companies with a unique cloud software and managed services platform I would like to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales professional with at least 5 years experience selling procurement software solutions. The role is to join my client's Enterprise Sales Team. If you are a self-starting leader who can optimize revenue generation in key accounts this may be an opportunity for you?
- Drive and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement of revenue and new business targets
- Proven ability to sell across multi-functions, specifically Finance, Procurement, Marketing and IT
- The ability to tailor the value proposition to varying stakeholders, eg. CFO, CPO, CMO, COO
- Maintaining internal CRM systems as the opportunity owner
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources in the company's marketing and delivery functions
- Generate and manage Account plans to ensure high conversion success rates
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly quota objective
- Work to improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts
Desired Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Strong sales track record selling Procurement or Enterprise solutions in EMEA.
- 5-10 years experience in a leading, multinational software organisation.
- A solid understanding of Source to Pay processes and the software landscape supporting them (including competition, customers and partners).
- Good understanding of the challenges and strategies of Finance and Chief Procurement Officers and the Procurement solution landscape.
- Able to work across multiple functions to achieve desired results.
- Proven ability developing profitable senior relationships (C-Level) within large multi-national enterprises.
- Extensive sales experience, a collaborative style and disposition; capable of working in a demanding, networked organisation.
- A strong culture of cross-functional working teams, and evidence of delivering results through building effective relationships.
- Ability to present complex information to customers and colleagues in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding revenue targets through understanding customer's needs and objectives, solving problems and building solutions.
- High energy, self starter, dynamic communicator (both written and spoken).
- Excellent internal and external profile with high degree of business acumen.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards.
- Experience and disciplined use of Salesforce.
You will preferably have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience working in an international business.
- Track record of continued professional development.
Remuneration: £65-80k base depending on experience. £50k OTE / commission un-capped.
Share Options after completion of probationary period
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job