Do you have experience in large scale corporate re-branding projects?
Do you enjoy being involved in internal and external communications strategies?
If these things excite and interest you, this brand strategy role working for a wealth management business could be exactly what you're looking for.
- Taking the company through a large-scale re-brand, seeing it though from strategy, scoping, briefing and execution
- Managing media and creative agencies, and other third-party suppliers and guiding them through the process to completion
- Carrying out extensive brand research, developing recommendations and implementing changes as appropriate
- Developing and delivering the tone of voice for the business, and ensuring this is well communicated and governed throughout the company
- Have ownership of branding budgets and utilising insights and data to track successes
Are you the one?
- You'll have a great deal of experience managing corporate re-brands
- You'll be comfortable working in corporate, commercially focused environments and have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You enjoy branding, governance and ensuring you employer is always ahead of competition and well represented within the industry.
- Ideally, you'll have B2B experience within financial services or insurance industries.
If this is a role you'd love to do, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job