Biddable Account Manager
Are you looking to join a great team, working on a valued client and developing your biddable career in a global agency?
This Bibbable Account Manager role will give you the opportunity to work with a client that has a seven year relationship with the agency and who really value the agency expertise and are happy to take on new ideas. As a Biddable Account Manager, you will manage two individuals and work across paid search, paid social, display, programmatic and mobile campaigns. In return this agency offers some great benefits and the chance to work on EMEA markets, surrounded by a variety of team members from around the world.
- Driving your team of two to deliver hands on activity and implementation, allowing you the opportunity to really act as an account manager and ultimately move away from being hands on yourself
- Acting as the first point of contact for key stakeholders, leading weekly meetings and coordinating activity across all EU markets to ensure an integrated approach
- Supporting the Account Director, creating and reviewing strategy and strategic changes
- Utilising your hands on search and social experience to really drive performance and ensure effective campaign implementation, whilst using your understanding of display and programmatic to discuss performance with internal agency teams
- Your proven hands on paid search and paid social experience will be complemented by your knowledge of programmatic and display, guaranteeing the continued success of relevant campaigns
- Demonstrable experience as an account manager and previous line management exposure will enable you to step into this exciting role and really drive your team in hands on activity, whilst supporting the Account Director and developing strategy
- Your previous experience working in an agency will allow you to flourish in this busy environment and will enable you to share your wealth of knowledge with fellow team members
If you want the opportunity to really develop your biddable career in a great agency, then hit the apply button now!
Digital Performance at Aspire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job