University College Hospital London are seeking experienced Endoscopy Trained Nurses to join the Bank.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills and experience working alongside a multi-disciplinary team in state of the art facilities. As a Bank Endoscopy Nurse you will have the opportunities to work across other areas of the Department.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
Registered Nurse, with NMC Registration
Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
Proven experience working in Endoscopy
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on (option 2).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'