AX 2012 Analyst
bout the role:
- Take ownership of incidents and service requests logged by end-users. Resolve issues in a timely manner. Follow standard procedure to manage escalation through the appropriate team(s), all the while providing prompt and accurate feedback to the customer.
- For applications such as Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, troubleshoot and diagnose issues with the application, including setup and configuration. Have a sound working knowledge of the forms, transactions and reports available to end-users. Should be able to advise end-users on how to conduct processes within the various modules of AX 2012, ranging from financial transactions to logistics to production and shipping.
- Should be fluent with business processes associated with the use of ERP systems in general and be comfortable with manufacturing business terms and concepts.
- Provide administrative support for the application environment. This may include the use of monitoring programs and processes, maintaining application configuration tables and parameters and restarting background jobs. The ERP Support Analyst will also be responsible for maintenance and periodic updates of the ERP system and other applications in line with the company's Change Process.
- Provide support in the testing of bugs and functional changes to application systems and participate in training (on and offsite)
- The creation and maintenance of technical manuals and knowledgebase articles
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent in Finance or Business is desirable.
- Relevant experience in a complex, multi-site manufacturing environment. Experience using and supporting multiple modules of an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is essential, as is experience with Dynamics AX 2012.
- Experience in the following disciplines: Internet, Intranets and Extranets: MS Office, MS Project and MS SharePoint, MS SQL, Microsoft Windows Server.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal as the job holder will regularly use email and messaging applications to contact users and where necessary (and practical), contact users by phone or in person.
- Training/coaching experience with users is essential. This would include previously having worked with all levels within an organization, from hands-on Users to Management Team members across multiple sites
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and describe how the installed systems functions, i.e., how business processes have been implemented within the installed system.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Dynamics AX / Axapta recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs are.
- dynamics 365
- ax 2009
- "ax 2012
- bug fixing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job