Our client is a young and dynamic company operating in the aviation parts industry. With headquarters in Copenhagen and seven overseas offices spanning from Las Vegas, over Singapore to Melbourne, we operate in a highly global environment – and things are moving fast!
Working from the office in Germany, you will be part of a strong international team, which is always striving to be one step ahead of the company growth.
In order to complete our quality department, we are looking for an auditor for our largest location in Norderstedt near Hamburg. As an auditor, you will be a part of the quality management team.
- Your goal will be to maintain our quality standards, but also to contribute with your commitment to creating new and better-quality status.
- Preparation, planning and execution of audits, as well as the follow-up of completed audits.
- Examination of relevant documents, as well as the production of reports.
- Technical support of the back-office team.
- Creation of procedural instructions or process descriptions.
- Technical documentation.
- Management and maintenance of technical data.
- You have auditor training and relevant audit experience as an internal and external auditor.
- You have experience in the aviation industry, preferred EASA Part-145 / FAA Part-145.
- You have very good MS Office knowledge.
- Our corporate language is English and is part of the day-to-day business through constant communication with the other sites, as well as with customers and above all with our headquarters in Denmark, so you should at least have level B2.
- Other language skills are of course very welcome due to the international environment.
- You bring a strong team spirit and excellent intercultural skills.
- You also have a high work ethic and reliability is important to you.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Stine Rasmussen at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'