Assistant Fleet Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
Looking for a new opportunity, wanting to working for a leading organisation? Do you have experience in Fleet and / or Depot Management?
We are working once again with one of our key client who operate in the vehicle solutions arena, and have an excellent opportunity for a talented and pro-active Assistant Depot Manager to join their team in Warrington.
- Plan, Co-ordinate and monitor the delivery and collection vehicles
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and visions
- Co-ordinate the use of automated and computerised systems
- Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- Organise the training and encourage teamwork within the company, to include all admin staff and drivers
- Produce regular reports on a daily basis
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fleet / Vehicle management experience
- Experience in recruiting drivers
- PC literate
- Ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure to strict deadline
- Excellent understanding and experience of managing Health and Safety practices at work
- Ability to adapt to individual and operational change in a diverse and fast-paced organisation
- Previous experience as an Assistant Fleet / Depot Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and growing Company, where you will be valued and have an input into the business.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7409