A FTSE-250 Listed real estate investment trust (REIT) are recruiting an Assistant Finance Manager (Real Estate) due to continued growth in their real estate investment portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to join a boutique, entrepreneurial and fast-paced property investment business, working with a very experienced and supportive team.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Finance Manager (Real Estate) role will include:
- Supporting the finance team and be primarily responsible for controlling and monitoring outsourced administrators ensuring the business receive timely and accurate information on the funds.
- Working closely with the Administrators and review their workings for funds so that in all instances the business can rely on the information they have been provided, specifically including:
- Review and validation of Fund Audits and Financial Statements
- Liaison with external administrators, solicitors, auditors, valuers, and other service providers
- UK VAT return review, CIS return submissions
- Fund Audit planning and joint oversight
- Reconciliation of NAVs prepared by external administrators
- Validation of fund level fees e.g. management and performance fees and expense
- Tracking of the performance NAV, TER
- Maintenance Fund performance and monitoring schedules
- MSCI quarterly reporting
- Ad Hoc analysis work supporting the broader finance team within a fast-moving entrepreneurial property company.
- Liaison with the Fund Management team, the Internal Finance team, the Investment Committee, and the Property Management team.
- Development and testing of internal reporting systems
To successfully apply for this Assistant Finance Manager (Real Estate) role you will be:
- Studying towards ACCA / CIMA / ACA, or equivalent - part-qualified
- Highly numerate and detailed
- Desire to learn and accept responsibility
- Good communication skills, able to put complex accounting terminology into layman terms.
- Proficient with Excel and Word
To register your interest and for immediate consideration please 'Apply Now’.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'