Great training and development opportunity for experienced Arrears and Litigation Specialists to be based in Uxbridge with a rapidly expanding financial services business. With a great opportunity to develop your arrears and litigation knowledge, our client also offers great opportunities to study the Cemap
Responsibilities for the role of Arrears and Litigation Specialist
- Daily interaction with customers, gathering information, identifying suitable payment plans delivering successful workout solutions to customers.
- Regular interaction with solicitors, courts and bailiffs to ensure the litigation process is proceeding satisfactorily.
- Monitor agreed workout strategies to ensure they are complied with and taking further action in accordance with Special Serving Manual where appropriate
- Create and submit referrals to line Manager for all requests outside mandate
Experience required for the role of Arrears and Litigation Specialist
- Experience in a collections, arrears, special servicing or debt management is essential with experience gained within financial services, lending related collections experience would be a massive advantage (personal loans, credit cards, 2nd charges, payday loans, Guarantor loans, asset finance, leasing, overdrafts, bridging, development, motor finance etc)
Salary: Between £25-28,000 plus benefits and bonus
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. (1 late shift every 3 weeks working 11.30am to 8pm)
For more information regarding the role of Arrears and Litigation Specialist
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job