Android pda Developer - Crewe - £45,000
An independent, multi-award winning health-care start-up is looking for a Android Developer to join an established team to help further their offerings. The client is experiencing huge growth and are investing more to deliver a state-of-the-art software and apps.
My client has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and are now looking to develop further. With a new office about to open up, this is a great time to join a exciting company and be part of their future.
In summary, you will:
- Build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Work Modularly so that we can reuse as much code and resources in new products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with Secure HTTPS endpoints and understand how to integrate with them in a secure way
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving the application in an iterative way
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- This role will involve working with stake holders in the business to understand and establish business specifications for the development of new mobile application & web applications.
Experience of the following:-
- Developing and releasing Android Applications
- Experience of Android Studio
- Android SDK and design principles
- Knowledge and Experience of ASP.net (C#) and Java (Android)
- Exposure of Kotlin
- Agile development methodology for software development and release cycles
- Experience & Understanding of full software development cycle
- Experience of creation Application maps and documentation
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- 23 days holiday + statutory
- Contributed pension scheme
- android / java / sdk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"