We have an excellent opportunity for a number of Administrators to join our client based in Camberley. No experience is required for this role. They just need drive and determination and candidates who want to work hard and be rewarded for their efforts.
As an Administrator you will benefit from extensive professional training with input from senior management and the MD.
Our client is focused on providing expert knowledge and unbeatable service to their clients, sourcing the most suitable option based on their individual investment strategy, property, and circumstances. They focus on providing a high level of professional service always put the customer’s need first. This is evidenced by our 5 star trust pilot rating.
As an Administrator/Case Handler, you will provide admin support to Mortgage Advisers within a broker environment. (They also have administration opportunities with Compliance and Protection).
You should be able to offer a high level of client care and demonstrate excellent communication skills. You should also be able to work individually and as part of a team and build strong relationships between Mortgage Advisers, clients and external partners such as lenders and insurers.
- Work closely with the mortgage consultants, providing ongoing support;
- Check and organise client applications prior to submission to compliance;
- Liaise with clients, mortgage lenders, solicitors and accountants;
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and supporting documentation;
- Work in a telephone based office environment.
What we can offer you
- Superb training and development programme
- Bright new state of the art air conditioned offices
- Fully Employed package - Monday to Friday
- An exceptional, industry leading annual bonus
- Career progression opportunities
- Awards and Incentives
- Cutting edge technology
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday purchase scheme
Who we are looking for
Our most successful candidate always strive to provide the highest levels of service and to truly understand our customers` needs.
You will need to be:
- Hungry for success
- Dynamic to work within target driven environment
As a business they are focussed on attracting and developing the best possible talent in the industry by offering outstanding training and development alongside financially rewarding careers.
The company are holding assessment days on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1pm-5pm over the next few weeks.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'