Payments and Operations Executive
- Receiving and keeping a log of all fines received
- Using our booking system and liaising with our Customer Service Team to identify whether the fine is internal or external.
- Chasing relevant customers to obtain payment, within a fixed time.
- Keeping accurate information.
- Provide excellent customer service for all customers
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service
- Provide accurate information to customers
- Competent with Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- A calm and analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritise issues, create solutions and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal teams and external customer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job