The firm offers excellent opportunities to progress, and the reason for the role is the current legal administration assistant has been offered progression within the firm.
- Opening and distributing of the departments incoming post
- Copying signed cheques and attaching to paperwork
- Answering the telephone and directing calls as required
- Scanning incoming post and saving it to the relevant file history
- Monitoring adherence to Document Retention Policy
- Assist the Marketing department where required with market research and stuffing envelopes for direct mailing campaigns
For more information on this Legal Administration Assistant role based in Stockport, please contact Gemma Taylor.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job