Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered up with a market leading Business in recruiting a permament role for an Administration Assistant/ Receptionist.
Our client is well respected and has a head office in port Glasgow.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- To manage the Reception area.
- To operate the switchboard and pass on any voice mail messages left on the answer machine.
- To take delivery of mail and parcels and distribute accordingly.
- To take outgoing mail to the Post Office as required.
- To greet visitors and make them refreshments.
- To issue visitor security ID badges.
- To manage the stationary cupboard and request stock items.
- To prepare letters, documents and reports as required.
- To assist in the arranging of meetings, lunches, travel and accommodation as required.
- To undertake photocopying and scanning duties as and when required.
- To cover for the PA to the CEO when required.
- To assist other departments with administrative tasks as required.
- To undertake other duties as required.
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- IT literate on Microsoft packages
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
This role offers a fantastic salary between £15,000-£17,000 plus benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job