A leading global provider of customised Corporate Information Solutions based in Wymondham now require additional Administration Assistants for an upcoming project. We are looking for immediate starters from all backgrounds that are looking to take a step into a one of a kind company. The roles are ongoing temporary (approximately 18 months) and can offer you a genuine opportunity to gain a career. Working as an Administration Assistant in our clients Microfiche team you will require a keen eye for detail and the capacity to work well in a team.
- Source archived data from customers using an internal sorting and filing system.
- Scan documents and send/save this information to the correct team and department.
- Check all scans and carry out due diligence checks to ensure that the information up/downloaded is correct and true.
- Assist with other generic administrative tasks where needed.
- Would preferably have experience in an Administration Assistant capacity.
- Must have up to date computer knowledge.
- Will be immediately available and able to work the hours as stated below.
- Due to the nature of our clients business, you must be free from CCJ's, Bankruptcy Orders and Criminal Convictions. You will also undergo a vetting process whereby you will have to provide us with your last 5 years’ worth of work and address history.
Hours: 4 days on, 4 days off; 7am-7pm (day shift) or 7pm - 7am (night shift) to include weekends and bank holidays
Pay Rate: £9.14 per hour (day shift) / £11.17 per hour (night shift)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job