One of the 'Big Four’ Financial Services firms, is seeking an Accounts Assistant to provide support within the Accounts Payable team.
This is a fast paced role, where you will take ownership of high volume invoices; establishing effective working relationships with both suppliers and internal stakeholders, to ensure invoices are processed, within set deadlines.
- Monitor invoice inbox
- Review and reconcile supplier invoices against the in-house system, and action discrepancies.
- Allocate SAP codes to invoices.
- Liaise with the wider team and suppliers to resolve issues.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Approve invoices, within stipulated timeframes.
- Undertake analysis and produce reports, upon request.
- Provide wider team support.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Educated to degree level, is preferred.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience using SAP or similar software is desirable.
- Experience working within a finance team/purchase ledger/accounts or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proactive, multitasker and highly motivated.
- Analytical, with a high attention to detail.
This is an immediate start, based in Crawley, for an initial 6 month contract (prospect for extension).
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'