Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to make a difference? Yes?
We are looking for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Onsite Account Manager to join the team in Crick.
Job Title: Onsite Account Manager
Shifts: 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: 28K plus operational bonus up to £2400
Why work for Mach Recruitment?
Mach Recruitment is one of the UK's largest workforce providers. We are currently running over 70 on-site operations nationwide and employ 16,000+ temporary staff. As a people business we are committed to putting the human factor at the heart of everything we do.
We believe in rewarding our people not only with a competitive salary, industry-leading training that maximizes their potential, but with a range of additional benefits:
• Genuine progression opportunities with proven track records
• Opportunities to work with highly engaged and dynamic teams
• Flexible working and holiday entitlement
• Offsite team-building and social events.
• Managing a team of coordinators to deliver agreed SLA
• Management of client relationships on site
• Working with the client’s senior management team to develop recruitment forecasting
• Reporting of KPI’s
• Developing service reviews for the client
• Managing candidate attraction through various forms of advertising and social media and relationships with job centres and training providers
• Supporting the screening of candidates
• Accountable for candidate 100% compliance
• Ensuring interview & selection criteria is completed efficiently and ethically
• Ensuring new starter’s induction & training paperwork is completed
• Ensuring we fill client requirements
• Management of absence and retention of staff
• Ensuring we are compliant with UK legislation
• Management of Mach workers onsite
• Completion and sign off of weekly payroll
• Ability to gather due diligence in your local market
• Promotion of all Mach Recruitment’s service
• Team management
• Managed services background or large volume recruitment through a branch network
• An understanding of legislation in the recruitment market
• Customer service experience
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Not afraid to be hands-on and lead by example
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent Microsoft skills
• Capable of working with a team
• Ability to be flexible
• Ambitious and driven
Mach acts as an employer for this vacancy.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'