I am looking to recruit an Account Manager for a central government body based in London. You will be based within the central financial management team and will be required to provide support for at least three months. Therefore, you will need to be on no more than a two weeks’ notice period in order to apply.
- Interpret the in-year budgetary position through production of high quality Management Information (MI) for discussion with key stakeholders;
- Liaise with Finance Business Partners (FBPs) to share soft intelligence, actively identifying outliers and ensuring these are resolved in a timely manner;
- Ensuring all accounting entries are complete and supported by a full audit trail;
- Support budget holders and the Lead Accountant by providing high quality financial advice and assistance to feed into strategic management decisions;
- Preparing, reviewing and posting journals whilst providing budget management support for profiling and forecasting;
- Processing and receipting purchase order requests whilst resolving queries raised by key stakeholders in the business;
- Day-to-day management of the buying coordinator and financial management team mailboxes;
- Ensuring all month-end activities are conducted in line with the monthly financial timetable;
- Undertaking critical reviews of ongoing work and processes to ensure finance offer continues to be fit for purpose
Key requirements include:
- Interest in developing a career in finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- AAT/CCAB part qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'